Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you change programs?

Thanks South of the border and Liberator, "Brawn" and "Beyond Brawn" are truly great books, I agree.
Some people though seem to be confusing "hardgainer" with "newbie". I wrote about my own definition on what it means to be a hardgainer in a different thread, the one on body genetics.

This thread was actually meant to ask other board members THEIR habits of changing programs, it wasn't asking for advice on my own program. Although advice is always welcome from my end at least.

hardgainer (proud to be hard, proud to be a gainer)

I want to congratulate everyone on their success -- Katana, you have made some remarkable progress that deserves recognition.

I have been training for about eight years now and one thing I have learned is try to be as instinctual as possible. The only thing I know when entering the gym is what bodypart I am going train and the maximum number of sets I will perform. The exercises, sets, reps, poundages etc are all left up to how I feel that day. This tends to keep my body guessing and helps me continue progressing. Although the gains come much more slowly than days of the past, I view each additional pound of muscle as a victory.

Top Bottom