Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much $$$ to take it in the rear

how much to take it in the rear

• I'd do it for free...i am already gay

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • I'd do it for free...just curious

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • $100

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • $1,000

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • $10,000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • $100,000

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • NO FUCKING WAY I WOULD

Votes: 44 42.3%

• Total voters
2 mill for only let's say max. 1 hour, think about how many hours will you be happy spending all this money

C'mon guys, don't be so narrow minded. It feels good. When you're taking it in the ass, he's stimulating your prostate with his dick. Makes you have a great orgasm. Really intense. And for a $million or 2, what more can you ask for? :horny:

hahaha .. oh dear I'm cracking up on this .. :)

I wanna know WHO will pay 2 million for a lousy piece of ass, I don't care how tight it is!

I think the most I'm willing to pay is $300, and that better be a FINE piece of ass.

I'm sure there are a few people on here that will take one up the "Ole' Hershey Highway", get their money, and if it's ENOUGH money, they will be able to relocate to a place where no one can tease them any more.

There's probably a few freaky chicks out there that will sell their husbands ass for a little change too. LOL!

What feels good is an individual thing.....some people dont even feel comfortable with their woman putting a finger up their ass.....so why would a dick be any better?

It isnt narrow minded at all.....you do what you like and leave the rest of us to do our own thing....whatever it may be.

Wrangler8999 said:
C'mon guys, don't be so narrow minded. It feels good. When you're taking it in the ass, he's stimulating your prostate with his dick. Makes you have a great orgasm. Really intense. And for a $million or 2, what more can you ask for? :horny:

Top Bottom