Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much sodium for minimal water retention?

ROAD DOG

This summer I will be on a winny/equipoise cycle ,and I want to be as hard as possible.I am already making good progress with my diet.From my experiences in the past,it doesn't matter how lean you are,if you are holding water you just won't look as cut as you want to.I was just wanting to know if anyone hear knows the most sodium you can take in a day and hold as little water as possible?Is there any dangers to depleting sodium?

From my experiences in the past,it doesn't matter how lean you are,if you are holding water you just won't look as cut as you want to.

I know what u mean. I think if u wanna look hard for a particular day or night, drink lots and lots of water till about 4 hours before you wanna go out or whatever...then cut water completely. And as for sodium, I just don't add salt. But I do get sodium from some food sources and my moderate use of condiments.

MkZk said:

I know what u mean. I think if u wanna look hard for a particular day or night, drink lots and lots of water till about 4 hours before you wanna go out or whatever...then cut water completely. And as for sodium, I just don't add salt. But I do get sodium from some food sources and my moderate use of condiments.
Thanks for the tip,I will try that this summer and see how it works(depleting water for 4 hours),I always drink lots of water but I have never depleted it before.

Top Bottom