Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much protien and calories while cycling?

domg

im 5 11 205-210 pounds boput 15% bodyfat ive been juicin for aboput 8 months on and off and im not seein results like i should i think it may be im not consumin enouph food i get 3000 cals on a bad day 4000 cals on a good day beetween 3000-4000 though and beetween 120-180 grams of protien is this enouph for my size this cycle i am on is big so do i need more food??? im doin 1 gram of test a week and 1 drol currently will be adding fina and d-bol and taperin off drol in week 6 any suggestions ??? thanks dom ,

I would say up your caloric intake to 4000-5000 per day and consume 2 grams of protien per pound of body weight. Test gains are calorie dependent, so too few calories may be holding you back. Good luck.

thanks i try to eat as much as possible i got soem b-12 been feeling more hungry latley thanx dom ,

That's great advice that ghans gave you. Don't forget that the clean fats and carbs help with the ingestion of the protien.

domg said:
im 5 11 205-210 pounds boput 15% bodyfat ive been juicin for aboput 8 months on and off and im not seein results like i should i think it may be im not consumin enouph food i get 3000 cals on a bad day 4000 cals on a good day beetween 3000-4000 though and beetween 120-180 grams of protien is this enouph for my size this cycle i am on is big so do i need more food??? im doin 1 gram of test a week and 1 drol currently will be adding fina and d-bol and taperin off drol in week 6 any suggestions ??? thanks dom ,

Hold no punches. If you are trying to bulk, get as many calories as possible -bottom line. The more protein/calories you get, the more effective your cycle will be. You can always do a cutting cycle later w/o sacrificing any of that new muscle...

-Stew

Top Bottom