Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Protein, Carbs, Fat ?

TheStromba

I Posted this in the Diet forum and got virtually no results

I have just started a bulking cycle. I am 5'9' 170 13%

How many Grams of Protein,Carbs,and fats should I be aiming for? I know that I just did not eat enough on my last cycle.

If someone can give me some guidelines, I'm sure I can design a suitable diet.

Thanks !

Pro: >300g
Carbs: >510g
Fat: >50g

That gives you 3700 cals daily to start with. This may not be enough, however. There is no one size fits all approach so you're going to have to experiment with your body. This is a general starting point that works for most people. You really shouldn't have to cut back on the calories as 3700 really isn't a whole lot, but it gives yoou something to work from. Remember though, the foods that those calories are derrived from are equally important as total caloric intake. Make sure to eat whole, nutritious foods. You should know the drill on that. Also eat frequently. Never miss a meal and you'll give your body the best opporitunity to grow.

Reactions: sk*
Beezers said:
Pro: >300g
Carbs: >510g
Fat: >50g

That gives you 3700 cals daily to start with. This may not be enough, however. There is no one size fits all approach so you're going to have to experiment with your body. This is a general starting point that works for most people. You really shouldn't have to cut back on the calories as 3700 really isn't a whole lot, but it gives yoou something to work from. Remember though, the foods that those calories are derrived from are equally important as total caloric intake. Make sure to eat whole, nutritious foods. You should know the drill on that. Also eat frequently. Never miss a meal and you'll give your body the best opporitunity to grow.

this is a good starting point

Top Bottom