Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much natural Testosterone does an average young male produce per day?

I apologize my friend I misunderstood you. I was not referring to the "Australian aborigines" that get public housing and free medical care. I referring to "Aborigines" that still hunt and gather which require more exercise and a natural offensive behavior.

(see link below)

I made an analogy comparing the humans in the Mesolithic period before the Neolithic_Revolution when humans were characteristically more aggressive by means of survival.

Comparing that with today's standards and a natural progression of evolution. Humans in general prefer to sit behind a desk rather than perform physical labor. (All people this forum excluded.)

Statistics show that over time, especially in the past 30 years jobs require more technical expertise as automation becomes more abundant while efficiency is persisted thus promoting less testosterone production in the average male.

Something cool to check out... They just found another undiscovered tribe living in South America:
First ever aerial footage of uncontacted Amazon tribe released

and im trying to point out that aborigines dont do that anymore, thats just a stereotype by people who are uninformed about australian culture and its econmic situation, aswell as aboriginal rural communities

lol a labourer, im actualy a university student doing a double degree in commerce and economics, and currently studying for a major in organisational managment and finance and doing my CPA :)

non the less, i didnt dispute ur arguement, i just pointed out using aboriginal tribes as a referenc to your arguement was a very weak supporting reference since its highly inaccurate

Last edited:
sitting on ur butt with a beer in one hand and a remote in the other on the recliner isn't gonna result in high test levels.

doing deadlifts and squats and eating healthy and pure food will give ur body the chance to though

I think we all can agree on that

There are SO many factors here. Among them would be the steroids in foods, which weren't there in the mid 1900s and before. And the lifestyles we lead today... Pills for everything, playing Nintendo in stead of football and riding BMX at the local park, and much more.

Also, we have the media and Hollywood idolizing the more feminine male actors (DiCaprio, Bieber, etc etc), which somehow "OKs" it. There's no doubt that hormones and development at certain ages has shifted dramatically. When I was in high school, very few girls had boobs until senior year, if then. Now I see boobs in 6th grade classes (not that I look at 12 year old girls, that is)... And I don't remember the boys in high school having BO, and they DO NOW, and they're not using deodorant. That's obviously all evidence of hormone differences from then to now.

Charles

I apologize my friend I misunderstood you. I was not referring to the "Australian aborigines" that get public housing and free medical care. I referring to "Aborigines" that still hunt and gather which require more exercise and a natural offensive behavior.

(see link below)

I made an analogy comparing the humans in the Mesolithic period before the Neolithic_Revolution when humans were characteristically more aggressive by means of survival.

Comparing that with today's standards and a natural progression of evolution. Humans in general prefer to sit behind a desk rather than perform physical labor. (All people this forum excluded.)

Statistics show that over time, especially in the past 30 years jobs require more technical expertise as automation becomes more abundant while efficiency is persisted thus promoting less testosterone production in the average male.

Something cool to check out... They just found another undiscovered tribe living in South America:
First ever aerial footage of uncontacted Amazon tribe released

I'm 99% certain that was proved to be a hoax. those people in the pics were actors.

but still there are people in Africa who live close to that. ironically I wonder if they live happier lives then us, although I would miss modern plumbing, clean water, and the internets.

I've been looking for this, is there a chart or an approximate formula?

This depends on the individual. I'm on 600mg/week, and my levels are only in the 750-850 range (just got blood drawn yesterday, so I will get an update next week). Other men might have radically higher levels if on my dose.

Charles

This depends on the individual. I'm on 600mg/week, and my levels are only in the 750-850 range (just got blood drawn yesterday, so I will get an update next week). Other men might have radically higher levels if on my dose.

Charles

Why?

He might have a naturally high level of shbg which deactivates more test than other guy's. This seems reasonable considering I have heard some pro's run a gram of test a week + other compounds and maybe total 2000mg ew of gear while other's require 3-4-5+ grams ew to get the same result.

I'm on 375mg test ew for a mild, but long cycle and I pretty much know so long as I put a solid effort into the gym each time and eat enough that I will be stronger the next. No idea what my test levels are at, but considering how long I have been steadily gaining without any kind of plateau I would assume I'm well above normal.

Top Bottom