Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much natural Testosterone does an average young male produce per day?

makes sense really that its getting lower. Seems like men are getting softer and women are developing younger..

A Population-Level Decline in Serum Testosterone Levels in American Men -- Travison et al. 92 (1): 196 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism

Some fed up stuff. I would first point the finger to endocrine disruptors, particularly xenoestrogens that are not regulated by FDA or EPA and are basically in everything (water, deodorants, body wash and etc).

Could be other stuff too.

tell me more?

what else to avoid?

oficially have an excuse to not wear deods around my girl now

DDT, the prevalence of prescription meds, recreational drugs, less sleep, less active lifestyle, children growing up on junk food.

The main problem is Bisphenol A. It is in all polycarbonate plastics that are clear, like your eye glasses, drink bottle and more things then I can mention. In the body it looks like estrogen. When a males body detects elevated estrogen levels it shuts down testosterone production. That is the reason using an aromatase inhibitor can increase serum testosterone, 6-oxo. The amount of circulating estrogen is lowered so testosterone production continues.

So every time you reach for that plastic drink bottle, Powerade or Gatorade any polycarbonate clear bottle, you are getting some Bisphinol-A and lowering your test level.

Some people even use a shampoo that has afterbirth in it. This is very high in estrogen and has been know to produce precocious puberty in young girls. (They get their periods way early. I personally know two young girls that both started their periods at six. I don't know what kind of shampoo they used.)

Welcome to the modern world.

Says bloods I have seen. Says the obesity of America. Says the diet Americans are on. Says genetics. Says peoples lifestyles like alcohol, nicotine and losing sleep. I promise you won't find many young guys with high test levels.

absolutely. the environment today is more polluted and the foods are more fake.

the foods we grew up on, the water we drank.. all the soda, ice cream our grandparents gave us out of love. mcdonalds happy meals and the crap its made of.

The main problem is Bisphenol A. It is in all polycarbonate plastics that are clear, like your eye glasses, drink bottle and more things then I can mention. In the body it looks like estrogen. When a males body detects elevated estrogen levels it shuts down testosterone production. That is the reason using an aromatase inhibitor can increase serum testosterone, 6-oxo. The amount of circulating estrogen is lowered so testosterone production continues.

So every time you reach for that plastic drink bottle, Powerade or Gatorade any polycarbonate clear bottle, you are getting some Bisphinol-A and lowering your test level.

Some people even use a shampoo that has afterbirth in it. This is very high in estrogen and has been know to produce precocious puberty in young girls. (They get their periods way early. I personally know two young girls that both started their periods at six. I don't know what kind of shampoo they used.)

Unless you buy BPA free plastics

environmental factors such as toxins. hormones and antibiotics are in the meet we eat and the milk we drink. toxins such as pesticides are on and in the fruits and vegies we eat. processed food contians all kinds of nasty chemicals... Organic and raw are keys to a healther diet.

environmental factors such as toxins. hormones and antibiotics are in the meet we eat and the milk we drink. toxins such as pesticides are on and in the fruits and vegies we eat. processed food contians all kinds of nasty chemicals... Organic and raw are keys to a healther diet.

+1.. another good post.

I have no research to back this up but i would wager guys who have guts and eat nothing but cheap meat/eggs are slowly suppressing themselves overtime by ingesting the hormones and antibiotics keeping their testosterone down. no wonder there is a sperm shortage in the US and saw on a tv program researchers link that as the reason

food for thought

This and many other things. Here is a very helpful site to quickly check if your favorite deodorant or body wash has harmful chems. The one in link is one I use.

Old Spice High-Endurance Solid Deodarant Original || Skin Deep: Cosmetic Safety Reviews

Also endocrine disruptors and xenoestrogens are basically everywhere. A lot of them like the estrogen found in birth control pills is unavoidable because it ends up in the water and is extremely hard to filter out.

List of Xenoestrogens - Chemical Estrogens: How to Avoid Xenoestrogens

Organ chlorines, are one of the largest sources. They are used in pesticides, dry cleaning, bleaching of feminine-hygiene products and the manufacture of plastics.
Bisphenol-A, a breakdown of polycarbonate, is used in many plastic bottles. It’s found in the lining of many food cans and juice containers.
Avoid heated plastics, plastic lined items and Styrofoam (microwave, oven, sun), as the polycarbonate escapes
Use glass, ceramics or steel to store/consume foods and liquids.
Choose organic produce. Always go organic with thin skinned fruits and vegetables.
Buy hormone-free animal products (eggs, poultry, meats, dairy). To avoid xenoestrogen injections, supplements, bovine growth hormone.
A common food preservative in processed foods (BHS: butylated hydroxyanisole).
Avoid non-organic coffee and tea.
Use reverse-osmosis filter water or purchase your own filter (drinking and bathing).
Many creams and cosmetics contain parabens and stearal konium chloride. Choose natural brands (preservatives made with minerals or grapefruit seed extract).
Most skin lotions, creams, soaps, shampoo, cosmetics use parabens and phenoxyethanol as a preservative. Substances are 100% absorbed into the body. Go natural or organic.
Phthalates are commonly found in baby lotions and powders.
Sunscreen can contain benzophenone-3, homosalate, 4-methyl-benzylidene camphor, octal-methoxycinnamate, octal-dimethyl-PABA. Go organic.
Many perfumes, deodorizers, air fresheners have artificial scents and contain phthalates.
Most perfumes are petrochemically based.
Nail polish and removers contain harsh chemicals.
The birth control pill contains high concentration of synthetic estrogen. Choose a condom or diaphragm gels without surfactants. Use a condom without spermicidal.
Hormone replacement therapy (contains synthetic estrogens) - opt for paraben-free progesterone cream.
Research ingredients in your pharmaceuticals.
Dryer sheets, fabric softeners and detergents put petrochemicals right on your skin. Use laundry detergent with less chemicals or use white vinegar and baking soda.
Be aware of noxious gas that comes from copiers and printers, carpets, fiberboards, new carpets.
Do not inhale and protect your skin from: electrical oils, lubricants, adhesive paints, lacquers, solvents, oils, paints, fuel, industrial wastes, packing materials, harsh cleaning products, fertilizers.
Become educated on: pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, parathion, plant and fungal estrogens, industrial chemicals (cadmium, lead, mercury), Primpro, DES, Premarin-cemeteries, Tagamet, Marijuana, insecticides (Dieldrin, DDT, Endosulfan, Heptachlor, Lindane/hexachlorocychohexan, methoxychlor), Erythrosine, FD&C Red No 3, Nonylphenol, Polychlorinated biphenyls, Phenosulfothizine, Phthalates, DEHP.

Top Bottom