Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much is too much?

needfasp3ed

I have been eating a lot of red meat, and I mean alot. At least 2 burgers before I go to bed, not to mention what I eat throughout the day as I am in a bulking stage.. I was wondering how much red too is actually too much and unhealthy. Thanks

Burgers before bed? Bread and all?
You will gain from that probably just not what you want...
GLTY

burgers!?!?! hope theres no bun and its venison......switch to cottage cheese or a casein shake before bed......switch ur meats up steak,chicken,pork,fish

the best bulking foods are things that fly,run,or swim..venison is by far the best bulking meat

I mean eating a burger let alone 2 is not going to give you good lean mass. First of all hamburger meat is not lean beef. You should spend some time reading the some of these threads. Needto has a great cook book one of the first things I did when I found EF was to buy his cook book. When I was in high school the football coach told us we should eat PB&J before bed. No wonder we sucked we were all fat! Well anyways, there are different things to eat at different times of the day. I am not going to lie to you either and tell you I eat great all the time. But I try and my eating has gotten one hell of alot better since I joined EF. Cottage cheese and slow releasing protien is the best before bed, if that doesn't make you feel full enough. Then get some 2% organic milk and mix that with your protien, the organic milk has some additives that actually are good for lean muscle mass gain. Really just keep reading and learning and good luck to you!

I didnt mean thats ALL the protein I get. I also eat chicken breasts and cottage cheese. The overall message of this thread was just to see if I was eating too much red meat, not how to gain lean mass.

burgers!?!?! hope theres no bun and its venison......switch to cottage cheese or a casein shake before bed......switch ur meats up steak,chicken,pork,fish

the best bulking foods are things that fly,run,or swim..venison is by far the best bulking meat

with the exception of bison bro. That is some good meat.

with the exception of bison bro. That is some good meat.

^^^ Never tried it....where the hell can you get bison? never seen one of them from my deer stand! haha

whitetail is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***especially the ones with long blonde hair :biggrin:

Red meat is great. I've spent months eating red meat 2-3 times a day while bulking. I think it would be best to taper your protein/fats as the day goes. Eggs for breakfast, sirloin for brunch, rinsed ground beef for lunch, chicken before dinner, fish for dinner, and a casein protein shake or cottage cheese before bed. This way you are actually tapering your calories down throughout the day too. Even when bulking this should help to keep you lean.

Hell, I was eating ribeyes when I was bulking. I think next time I will have to pick some leaner meats. If you are going to eat red meat, it's imperative that you eat your greens for the B vitamins. Cholesterol really isn't the problem, it's a lack of B vitamins.

Top Bottom