Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much coke do you drink a day if any?

i can fuck up some diet pepsi twist. keeps me from craving sugars by satisfying the sweet tooth. hehe. also keeps me from pissing every 20 minutes like when im downing the water constantly.

One or two Diet Pepsi a day plus three or four large Tim Horton's coffee add enough variety to my day with the two or three litres of water I usually drink on any given day.

I'm assuming you mean regular coke, if so, I don't eat any refined sugars on non-cheat days. Once a week when I cheat, I'd much rather have some chocolate! I don't like regular soda enough to make it "worth" the empty calories.
Check out Warlobo's thread "White Death" for info on sugar - on the Woman's board (not sure if it's elsewhere also).

As for diet soda, I have maybe 2-4 a week. I'm a BIG TIME sugar addict, & I find that, instead of it curing my cravings, it spikes me to want MORE & REAL sweets - not good. I like green tea.

I also like the diet coke with lemon.

If any, one diet coke or lemon diet coke a day. Canadian Viking, you need more water dude! And you're gonna give yourself a heart attack with all that caffeine.

NateDogg

MrMuscle said:

lol, damn you motherfucker..you think there is a conection there?

Can't be a connection....I drink coke and haven't had any pussy in awhile either. Just had to fuck with you alittle bit.

I've been soda free for about 4 days now, I'm gonna stop drinking it all together. I finally told myself "your fucked up" after I drank an entire two liter of Code Red Mountain Dew during a 30 minute episode of the Simpsons, that shit is ADDICTIVE holy shit! Its like I'm an alcoholic but for soda.. water and milk for me now woot!

diet coke........um shit loads.
1 X 600ml bottle a day at lunch.

I have never seen this lemon diet coke.......sounds good. maybe thats cause im from australia keen to get some

Top Bottom