Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much CLA?

fade

how much CLA per day must be takeing for it to be effective. i know most of you think its crap anyway but a friend gave me 2 bottles of tonilin 1000mg because he said it made is stomach hurt. should i take it or trash it?

I took it for awhile when i first changed my diet and saw great results. The problem is I was taking other supps and had a better diet, so im not sure if it was the tonalin. If you already have it for free, and it does not make you sick, i say it cant hurt. I read 4 grams was the min to see results. There are many ideas as to when to take it (morning or split throughout the day), so its how you feel good with it. Maybe split throughout the day it wont make you sick. Good luck. :)

I wouldn't put my money on CLA, but i do know that a lot of people swear by it, mostly women who hear it on a talk show... but i do know some guys who use it as well... from what i have heard, 4.2grams is the optimuim dosage, good be wrong, but it sounds right, good luck

Top Bottom