Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much cardio is too much?

hanibal

my weight loss has slowed down some. off all AS other than 50mg/ winny/day and 50mg proviron/day. starting clen up tomorrow again for 2 weeks. then i'll be off everything and will start pct. started dieting mid may. started primo, prop, tren, clen and t3 6/13. gradually was losing fat each week, not alot of cardio either. gaining muscle nicely. didn't increase cardio until beginning of aug. now at 40min 5 days/week. want to throw in a few double sessions and increase each session to 45min, but don't want to lose any muscle. i was 256. got down to about 225 last week, starting to see top abs. then in past week for some reason i jumped up to 230 again. training and dieting same. been on winny 5 weeks now. 2 more to go. could the winny all of a sudden be causing this weight gain. seems like in past week it's really kickin in. :chomp: i like it. but i really want to get down to about 215. am i doing enough cardio or can i do more without hampering building of muscle?

Top Bottom