Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can you bench? How strong is EF!

How much can you bench?

• Total voters
255 for bench at 202lbs and 15 years old.

I guess I have genetics on my side, or maybe its my hard work. I'm looking to hit 315 right before summer.

used to dumbbell chest flat press 130 pounds for 6,4, 4 before my injuries... now ill proboably be lucky to do 70s for this much... its been so long since i been in the gym... but finally making my return... sticking with machines for a while.... curently doing 130lb hammer chest press machine for nice and slow reps... 12-15 reps...

Lol correct form.... there is a safe form and a room for damage to your rotator cuff form. Just make sure your arms go slightly past 90○ then push the weight back up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

335 lbs. 3 reps; I am old now, so I won't be upping that, lol. I don't load more than 315 nowadays.

I know this thread old as shit but 405 at 11 reps... 1rm calc says 550.. But I'm thinking maybe 525.. I weigh 270

The Amazing Spider Man 2 Movie Download Online 3D Screening, Watch The Amazing Spider Man 2 Online Full Streaming Free And Download The Amazing Spider Man 2 Movie.

I'm not going into this blind I have family members that are bodybuilders but they're only a a couple of them and there are thousands you on here so I figured I would get more information here

Sent from my HTC One using EliteFitness

Top Bottom