Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much 1-AD is comparable to enanthate?

bunkka

I'm wondering how much 1-AD would be needed to be somewhat comparable to about 400MG/week of enanthate.

If I could do it all over again, I would've just waited to order Test in lieu of buying 1-AD last week. But, what's done is done and DPS should have it delivered any second now. At this point, I'm just glad I only ordered one bottle.

At only 60 caps, maybe I can run through those in 3 weeks or less? And start enanthate immediately after?

Oh... I'm wanting to add 1-AD to my upcoming Equipoise/Winny cycle. Ideally, I'd want to run enanthate at 400MGs/Week for 10 weeks, but I'm now trying to see how much 1-AD I could take to mimic that dosage.... now that I've already ordered it.

BTW... this would probably be better for the Anabolic Board, but if you mention 1-AD in the same breath with AAS, its considered a "supplement" question.

That is really a hard question. I think you would be taking a very large amount of any ph to compare to injected test. In other words, I don't think you can make the comparision. Injected test is just incredible. If you are doing EQ and winny, just start off the enanthate at the same time. You know ... test is king.

You can't really compare 1AD to test, because 1AD converts to 1-test, a different hormone with different anabolic/androgenic characteristics. 1test is actually both more anabolic and androgenic, etc.

Regarding your cycle, I am presuming you will run enanthate and eq 6-8 weeks, and your total cycle time will be 10-12 weeks. Prefereably frontload those two as the start. But start the 1AD a week in advance. It will not jumpstart your cycle like a dbol. But about the 2nd or 3rd week it will really kick in, and your appetite and pumps will jump. All your gear will be coming online and you should feel really jacked about that time. Preferably run the 1AD six weeks and go from 1AD to winnie directly. If there is a gap between them you should be OK, cause your EQ and test will be running strong at that point, as you wrap the 1AD. Tack the the winnie on at the end of your cycle, and extend its use about 3-4 weeks after your last shot of EQ and test (due to their long half-lives). Jump on your post cycle therapy as you come off the winnie. Concurrent with the winnie you could run some of that 3alpha or even 4ad (or test susp) if you start to feel test deficient as the long esters cycle down. But by going to short-acting compunds at the end you will assure things will be cleared when you go on your post therapy.

This is an experience cycle you will need to know what to watch out for. The EQ / 1AD combo, and others could cause some serous sleeplessness or anxiety. Plus you lipid profile will probably get a little wacked.

Top Bottom