Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many times a week would you have sex

Dial_tone said:
You talk about that ex one more time and I'll come over there and show you what a REAL man would STILL be doing to you. I don't care how good he was; he still wasn't good enough for you.

I bet I would get along with her ex. We could hang out, make fun of people, drink large amounts of alcohol and bang anonymous women in their ass.

romo i dont like u anymore lol butthead

hmm -> on test or not ??? On test... well, how about 8 times/day. OFf test.. maybe 2 or 3? I hate being over 30 GRRRRR.

Dial_tone said:

3-4 times is plenty if you're going at it for 3-4 hours each time like me and the babe.

3-4 hours at a time? Who has time for that? I have a life to lead! How about 3-4 good 30 min sessions per week? That leaves some time for sleep, work, some time with the kids and a life outside of the bedroom. :)

I prefer long sessions , so I'd go with 2x per day , and 3x on weekends , 3hours on av. per session , if not working then more obviously.

I'm a marathon man myself...gee i love it so much i would quit my job and make it a full time hobby.
I would say as much as she wants!!!!!!!
Life is too short! Have fun!!!!!!!:)

RADAR

Dial_tone said:

3-4 times is plenty if you're going at it for 3-4 hours each time like me and the babe. If you're going to count the occasional handjob/masturbation/oral sex tradeoff then we're up to 10 or so.

im good for like 3-4 minutes each time, then its time to watch tv

Top Bottom