Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many snaps would you have to take to complete a 5-step drop against a top flight

bran987

Against a top flight NFL defense.

Decent pocket but pressure is coming soon and routes are developing downfield.

Live in an NFL game with 80,000 people and you're on TV.

And you have to put the ball on the money because the corners are good.

How many snaps?

Re: How many snaps would you have to take to complete a 5-step drop against a top fli

depends on the routes. recently all the NFL is about are fucking weak ass RB dump passes and WR screens. i could complete one of those in fucking 2 tries. faggot.

Re: How many snaps would you have to take to complete a 5-step drop against a top fli

depends on the routes. recently all the NFL is about are fucking weak ass RB dump passes and WR screens. i could complete one of those in fucking 2 tries. faggot.

That's why I said 5-step drop, you know an actual throw downfield somewhere.

And the crowd starts boo'ing after the first couple.

against Eric Wright, Brandon McDonald and Cle pass rush, I can lob it up blindfold

resulting in:

1. pass interferece
2. corners get tripped up
3. holding
4. burned

i've been saying I can throw better than both J Russell and B Quin, and more accuracy than D.A. *no bar stool cockyness*

against Eric Wright, Brandon McDonald and Cle pass rush, I can lob it up blindfold

resulting in:

1. pass interferece
2. corners get tripped up
3. holding
4. burned

i've been saying I can throw better than both J Russell and B Quin, and more accuracy than D.A. *no bar stool cockyness*

How many snaps though if you had to line up next Sunday though, as the starter? On TV?

I'm guessing... 30? You would probably pass out before the first 10 snaps or so...

you're question is vague and keeps changing, how many snaps for a five step drop for what? what's the goal, a first down? Am I getting paid?

give me no money, no practice and i'll go out there and sling one play one time. Takes weeks to learn a playbook broseph

i've been saying I can throw better than both J Russell and B Quin, and more accuracy than D.A.

this is the interwebs bro, you can also beat Brock Lesnar in a cage fight, and Tiger Woods on the driving range ... right bro?

this is the interwebs bro, you can also beat Brock Lesnar in a cage fight, and Tiger Woods on the driving range ... right bro?

who do you think was Java's co-captain at his all boys christian academy?

The cleveland pass rush? :lmao:

Cleveland is proof that most teams ought not be running the 3-4. Of course by the time the front office realizes this and fires Mangini, Shaun Rogers will be gone and we'll have to start over. Put 10 pounds of muscle on Wimbley in the offseason and than have him start off the line in a proper 3 point next year. I'm done with this bullshit.

cry cry cry hahahha

Top Bottom