Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many sexual partners have you had?

How many sexual partners have you had?

• None, I'm a virgin...but it's cool

Votes: 46 8.0%
  • only 1 partner

Votes: 53 9.2%
  • 10 or under

Votes: 220 38.2%
  • somewhere in the 20's

Votes: 112 19.4%
  • somewhere in the 30's

Votes: 32 5.6%
  • somewhere in the 40's

Votes: 29 5.0%
  • somewhere in the 50's

Votes: 22 3.8%
  • somewhere in the 60's

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • somewhere in the 70 's

Votes: 8 1.4%
  • somewhere in 80's-99

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • 100 -199 and still pimpin'

Votes: 15 2.6%
  • 200 or more....I'm a whore!

Votes: 20 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 that I can name and 2-3 one nighters that I can't remember. I'm on a mission to do 5 this year alone though....2 down.

rrrr said:
Sometimes I'm just curious what its like to be with someone else. I guess its kind of fucked up to think that when your married.

No, actually, it's normal. Not to malign your situ or anything, but that's why I believe in sex before marriage. That way you can get it out of your system. In an early relationship, my partner & I were both inexperienced. So, we opened the relationship for a while & had some fun, both ways. Didn't last, but don't regret it. We're still friends.

CanadianCutie said:
It's alot more acceptable for guys to have higher numbers than woman..well at least where i am..

So can't let them get to high

Why not? Fuck what everyone else thinks. You want it, go get it. You don't want it, tell him (or her, or them) to pound salt. The way I see it, if its not consuming your life, & no one is getting hurt, you should revel in your sexuality. Enjoy it while you can, sometimes life gets too busy for it. You gotta make hay when it rains.
Sorry if I come across as preachy. I just get tired of hearing of people trying to live according to others' standards of morality.
Just my .02

Big Rush said:
ok, com'on, don't lie.....how many? and remeber, if you lie on an internet chat board your a fucking tool......i've been with 8 girls.....but I've spent most of that time in monogomous relationships........it's ok to be a virgin, if your a virgin vote

one girl, and im already 22. i know its pathetic, but im also an average-looking guy, not a steroid pig fuck with a runway model's face that 99.999999% of girls look for these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom