Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many pounds of muscle do you need to LOOK better?

audio8

• 5-10

Votes: 19 11.5%
  • 10-15

Votes: 52 31.5%
  • 15-20

Votes: 39 23.6%
  • 20-25

Votes: 54 32.7%

• Total voters
I think it definately has a lot to do with your build & height.

At 5ft 6...I don't want to ever go over 200lbs as I really don't see it being nessessary.

Look at Shawn Ray for example; he was one of the shortest and lightest bodybuilders of his time, yet when you look at him standing next to Ronnie Coleman or Yates...he looks just as impressive.
I respect the guy because he was outspoken and intelligent and he was right in saying that Bodybuilding isn't just about muscle mass, it's how you present it.

I think too many guys get carried away playing the size game and ultimately end up ruining their physiques.

I've seen pics of non-competitive recreational bodybuilders who are like 280lbs and TBH most of them just look like bloated pieces of sh*t. Completely unbalanced physiques.

This is a Q my wife asks me all the time , my answer dont know but you'll be the first to hear about it, now pass the potateos .
Brad.

Audio8 said:
Just wondering what the pounds-to-"noticability" ratio looks like for a minimum noticible (and relatively satisfying) increase in size per cycle. I'm not talking about water either. Just muscle. I realize that this question is VERY subjective, but maybe we (or I rather) can get a rough idea. Thanks guys...

if I could add 10-15 more solid pounds I would be happy.

As long as you're under 10% bf you'll always look better IMO. With or without a large amount of muscles

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Top Bottom