Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How many PM's do you usually receive daily/weekly??

  • Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
B

borris

Guest
i get like maybe 2-3 people a week that'll shoot me a pm every now n then about something gay or trading nude pics of EF broads... but other than that i'm still not popular enough to be on the official underground EF conspiracy PM circuit



I wonder if there are people on here that don't even publically post up, they just pm people all day
 
Never.

Damn my married life!


Ehh, pics are cool to look at I guess. I wouldn't do that "other stuff" I keep hearing about. You naughty NAUGHTY people.
 
borris said:
i get like maybe 2-3 people a week that'll shoot me a pm every now n then about something gay or trading nude pics of EF broads... but other than that i'm still not popular enough to be on the official underground EF conspiracy PM circuit


I wonder if there are people on here that don't even publically post up, they just pm people all day

I'll trade you a nekkid spread eagle smurfy pic for any rottenwillow/neferitititi pics you got
 
Top Bottom