Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you eat the traditional American breakfast of ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, gravy biscuits?

Re: How many of you eat the traditional American breakfast of ham, bacon, sausage, eg

SoKlueles said:
ooooh yes it does
omg i wish i had a scanner id show u guys my prom date
although he bought me a nice bon jovi poster
LOL, so you closed yer eyes & imagined he was Bon Jovi?

6 fried eggs
6 slices of bacon
1 piece of wheat toast with nutella

or

2-3 slices of pizza and oats

i eat that every morning, im gonna die

i had 2 chicken sausages and 4 eggs with 2 pieces of whole wheat toast for breakfast today. Coffee too.

Oatmeal with smart balance, raisins, honey, and flax seeds ... maxwell house instant coffee.

oatmeal, fruit with cottage cheese, and 2 eggs worth of egg beaters a whole egg and turkey...i love turkey

oh and a protein shake right when i wake up while im cookign the breakfast

I like scrambled eggs and two sausage links or an omellete made with egg beaters. I do that probably twice a month. Most of the time I have fiber cereal, though, so that I can stay regular. ;-)

I'm having tuna, brown rice, and broccoli right now. I haven't done anything but sleep all day. I've got to get moving, I'm going stir crazy.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

but not everyday.

OCCASSIONALLY.

like...once every couple of months i'll pig out.

some mornings I grab a handful of dried mini wheats and eat it on the way to the elevator
i need a wife
a wife who will wake up an hour earlier than me

Top Bottom