Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you don't wear condoms during sex?

Wearing a condom during sex

• Yes I do.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • No I don't.

Votes: 95 69.9%
  • I try to remember, but not always.

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
patsfan1379 said:
i bust a nut so fast if i dont use a condom
butt thats the point; keep it covered and your chance of being a daddy is greatly reduced; as well as some of the STDs.

Stefka said:
Yes!
Or use a condom.
But a blood test won't detect everything.

?

That's true because a person might have the disease but it can remain dormant, and the tests won't show anything until 5 yrs later :worried:

top2bottomdfw said:
butt thats the point; keep it covered and your chance of being a daddy is greatly reduced; as well as some of the STDs.

well i banged w/o a condom sat and sun night lasted for 30 min straight both times.

if it keeps on goin that way ill never wear one again

patsfan1379 said:
well i banged w/o a condom sat and sun night lasted for 30 min straight both times.

if it keeps on goin that way ill never wear one again

It's an acquired taste. I pretty much never wear condoms, unless it happens to be a random club slut. Condoms are for gays and high school kids.

I got damn good at fucking without one too. If I wore one now and the girl wasn't amazingly hot and great in bed, I probably wouldn't cum.

KillahBee said:
It's an acquired taste. I pretty much never wear condoms, unless it happens to be a random club slut. Condoms are for gays and high school kids.

I got damn good at fucking without one too. If I wore one now and the girl wasn't amazingly hot and great in bed, I probably wouldn't cum.

I've got more testosteron.e than a 100ml bottle so sometimes it takes me 10 seconds to spew.

Top Bottom