Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many here keep a daily training and diet journel?

:wavey: I do!

Training, diet, sleep hours, supplements.....anything that can be written down is in my journal.

It helps me the most when I hit a sticking point. I go back and see how long I have been doing the same exercises and I also discover my nutrional needs are not being meet with my current body weight.... For those who don't use one I highly suggest it getting one. You can buy a daily planner for around five bucks now because the year has already started.

I keep a training, measurment and photo journal sometimes. No diet journal, exept a couple quick notes in the training one.

I keep a training journal--problem is, I'm scrawny and embarassed to have people think I take myself that seriously, so I keep it at home and have a hard time remembering what weight/reps to shoot for.

As for diet, I log at the end of the week a note about my average calories/protein/carbs/fat for the week, and also a note here and there during the week if I do something radically different.

I keep a log, nothing special. For me its a little extra motivator. I enjoy sitting down at my desk and writing the stuff down. I don't like seeing blank spaces

Nutrition wise, I have kept one from time to time. However, I always end up eating roughly the same thing every day (bulking) so once I know where I am at with macro-nutrients on an average day, I usually stop doing it. I do keep a training log though.

NateDogg

Training log always. I use a diet log at those times I find I'm no longer meeting wt/bf goals. It helps me think about and re-focus what I'm eating. It helps me figure out what might be stalling my progress.

Top Bottom