Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many cans of Tuna do you eat per day?

I've been making tuna omlets lately.
1 Can Tuna (let fry in pan for min)
Squirt of Lemon
Dash of Lemon Pepper
Dash of Ms. Dash Lemon
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 eggs
1 egg white
Sprinkle of cheese at end

And thats my late night low carb snack

2-3 cans usually. Sometimes more sometimes less. I cant stand the taste, but you can't beat the price or convenience. I worry about mercury poisoning though. I must have eaten thousands of cans of the shit. If anyone is going to get high mercury levels, it'll be me.

ROLGOR said:
I'm lucky. I love tuna. two cans a day. I somtimes mix it with peanut butter.

i thought i was the only one.. i love tuna also... i eat atleast one can a day..... usually with mustard and curry powder...:)

1 can, in the early afternoon, about 2 1/2 hours after lunch. Some days I am so hungry that it tastes great, other days I have to choke it down. I'm going to try some mustard on it as suggested.

luto199
I've been making tuna omlets lately.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds interesting. I might give it a try. How does it taste?

trial0rzgrl

i thought i was the only one.. i love tuna also... i eat atleast one can a day..... usually with mustard and curry powder...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't tell me you eat it with peanutbutter to? I like it with mustard. Will have to try a little curry powder.

Top Bottom