Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long will it take to see a noticeable size/strength difference?

Girn

Ok im 19.. 145 pounds 5'10.. skinny little guy... and I wanna start working out and I got my routine (sorta) planned out.. im gonna be working out 3-4 times a week.. most likely 3.. and how long do u think the average time in weeks/months would it take to notice a difference? workout for about 45 minutes each time cuz i dont get much time (before I start my classes)

The answer to your question depends on a lot of things, like your personal genetics, your diet, the amount of rest and sleep you get, and just how hard you work out. I can tell you, however, that if your diet is ample (5-6 meals a day) you get pleanty of rest and sleep, and work out hard, in a few months you can start to notice the changes. It's a gradual process, so you have to be patient and consistant, but if you keep everything "tight" you will notice the progress. O.M.G.

Train hard. Eat right. Get enough rest and sleep..AND..

Bingo! You will start to see the results. It's a marathon not a sprint..

The key is to not expect TOO much TOO fast, then get frustrated and quit..

Stick with it..

..Ciao..LiO....Peace

Welcome to the boards brother!! Id up your training to 5 hard days a week. Regardless though, aslong as your training hard when you are in the gym, you will see some results. Id give it 6 months. I find it best to take pictures in 6 month intervals, or sometimes sooner if I make dramatic improvements. Also, make sure to chart your measurements, relaxed and flexed atleast once a year. This is even more important then taking pictures. I often cant see the difference in pictures alone. The measurements show clear evidence of your improvements. I chart mine once a year. Very easy to do, and very useful. Hope that helps!

if your serious when you workout and put in full effort, you will notice a difference in just a few weeks. you will feel the power, and you will probably catch yourself flexing in the mirror a lot. a year seems like a long time, but it will fly by, especially if your in college. just keep at it.

eat a lot!
train hard
squat, deadlift, bench, pullup, dips. do all of these and you wont be dissapointed. dont waste your time on curls if your not doing pullups. dont waste time on tricep extensions if your not benching. this board has more information than you can absorb. read it all

not long if everything is right in your routine. u notice most at the beginning. train hard and it will pay off.

DEDICATION and TIME and HARDWORK=GROWTH.

The more time you put in, the more results you should see.

Top Bottom