Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Long Should Someone Workout Naturally Before Hitting the Sauce?

curling

This friend of mine that is skinny is thinking about getting thicker. But I haven't even got him to the gym once. He is still "thinking" about it ya know. :rolleyes: .

But let's say I finally get him to start working out on regular basis, (I know once he does it for a month he will be hooked) How long should he lift natually before he starts juicing? Btw he is old enough he is 38.

1-2 years

if he has a strong willpower, then he will wait 2 years.
If not, he will stop (because lack of result) or turn to the dark side.
I was 40 when i walked into a gym for the first time and got my best results after 12-18 months.

I agree w/ jeff_rys, your friend needs to get serious about hitting the gym well before he should even consider using steroids. He should get the most out of natural growth not to mention learn what excersises to do and how to do the excersises properly...good form etc.

Just cus he aint using em for 2 years though doesnt mean he shouldnt research them... by the time the 2 years are up and he is ready to use he should be pretty clued up.

I doubt ill ever get to the stange where ill want to use AS but im still interested in its use and results of others from using. Ill continue to research AS and contunue lifting natuarally... who knows maybe one day I will take the jump. Ive only been training seriously for 3 months and its been the most dramatic 3 months in my life... I doubt I need AS right now but sooner or later ill hit a plataue and from what I understand... thats when AS comes into its own...

He must dedicate himself, learn how 2 eat, and lift with proper form and he will see good gains. I was looking through some snaps of me on holiday in Tenerife and I looked like a fat muscle less blob wading in the sea... 2 months later my fat has dropped dramatically and muscle definition is starting to show through... he must give it time however... I went to the gym first about 2 years ago and got pissed off after a month cus I saw no difference... I thought I would be like Arnie in a month LOL... fucking idiot:)

Its the best feeling in the world when you realise you have achieved something with your training... that alone can keep you going.

STUBS

Stubb and other ya'll thought what I did. I know he will like working out but man it is hard to get that sucker in the gym. He is afraid of everybody looking at his skinny ass body. I go hey dude everybody looked like shit when they first start.

I remember my first time I worked out 2 years ago I was curling 25lbs dumbbells and they were really to heavy I just didn't want to look stupid in front everyone else (even though 25lbs still look stupid) :D The next day I could hardly bend my freakin arms.

Yeah. It the was the other end of the scale for me... didnt want people thinking WTF that fat bastard doing stinking our gym up. Thing is, as we all know, we go to the gym to work out not look at skinny/fat people and make fun. Most BB will have respect for a fat guy going to the gym and busting his ass... its shows he wants to shed that shit.

A m8 of mine from work is a real skinny guy... and i mean he weighs about 7 stone (prob less) and is 6ft... my wrists are thicker than any part of his arm!

He started going to my gym and loves it now.

STUBS

hitting the sauce

your friend should wait at least a year to build up his tendons and strenth and stick with the basics heavy compound movements then hite the sauce, dont go to heavy with the stack get some susts and dbol or some nap 50 to start and you cant go wrong :wavey:

Your friend should wait until he at least gets into the flow of going to the gym. Since he hasn't worked out much before his initial gains should be great. Stop and think about when you first started lifting, don't we all wish we could get those kind of gains again. He should wait to use AS until he knows his body and how it reacts to training, this will probably take at least a year or two. Then after his natural gains start to become difficult and he starts plateauing regularly is the first time he should consider AS. Stubby2 is right though you can always research something so that you find out the good and bad aspects and if it is right for you. Only then should he consider AS. At least that is my opinion.

Top Bottom