Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How long of a break between cycles??

ap282

New member
Is 3 months long enough to be recovered from a cycle. I want to start up again, i was gonna wait for 4 months but i was thinking of making it 3.5 months. How long of a break do you guys usually take?????
 
ap282 said:
Is 3 months long enough to be recovered from a cycle. I want to start up again, i was gonna wait for 4 months but i was thinking of making it 3.5 months. How long of a break do you guys usually take?????

Depends on what your blood work says...
 
swordfish is dead on. Problem is that most people don't get their blood work done as often as they should.....or ever.

Generally speaking, 3.5 months should be fine though.
 
swordfish151 said:
Depends on what your blood work says...


I agree with this.. I use to never get my blood work done, but then I realize this was a big part of cycling, plus if anything its just being responsible.
 
Time On = Time off + PCT

You can do it by blood work but if you're gonna be cycling for years -- time on = time off + pct is a better strategy just to give yourself extra time off
 
letsrun4it said:
Time On = Time off + PCT

You can do it by blood work but if you're gonna be cycling for years -- time on = time off + pct is a better strategy just to give yourself extra time off

couldn't have said it better myself. K comin atcha LR4it
 
immortalis said:
couldn't have said it better myself. K comin atcha LR4it

My last cycle was only 8 weeks. No blood work i am 24 years old and will be starting my 3rd cycle. Thanks for the input bros.
 
Top Bottom