Is 3 months long enough to be recovered from a cycle. I want to start up again, i was gonna wait for 4 months but i was thinking of making it 3.5 months. How long of a break do you guys usually take?????
Is 3 months long enough to be recovered from a cycle. I want to start up again, i was gonna wait for 4 months but i was thinking of making it 3.5 months. How long of a break do you guys usually take?????
I agree with this.. I use to never get my blood work done, but then I realize this was a big part of cycling, plus if anything its just being responsible.
You can do it by blood work but if you're gonna be cycling for years -- time on = time off + pct is a better strategy just to give yourself extra time off
You can do it by blood work but if you're gonna be cycling for years -- time on = time off + pct is a better strategy just to give yourself extra time off