Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long is winstrol tablets good for?

packers6211

I am not planning on using this until my bf and over all weight is down to healthier range. However I got 50mg tabs of winni from my best friend that has had great sucess with this. I got it in the org bottle he gave me, but since I am waiting to take it, I just wanted to make sure it doesn't get bad or have a short shelf life?

I am not planning on using this until my bf and over all weight is down to healthier range. However I got 50mg tabs of winni from my best friend that has had great sucess with this. I got it in the org bottle he gave me, but since I am waiting to take it, I just wanted to make sure it doesn't get bad or have a short shelf life?

No, wont go bad

nope! keep it in a drawer dry and away from heat and it will last a few yrs.

No, it shouldn't. You aren't running it alone though right?

Yeah I am saving it for when I get my BF and weight down to healthier size to do it. Should it be ran alone? I have seen some where can't remember but seem someone stacked it with something. I thought about doing a run of test e or test cyp.

Top Bottom