Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How long is the IGF good once reconstituted?

lordnico

New member
Hi i have reconstituted one vial of 1000mcg of igf1 with 10ml of sterile water, then I have put it in the refrigerator...
How much time conserve?
 
ok you JUST posted that you didnt know what to reconstitute with????

Anyway, water is no good for IGF, you NEED to reconstitute with Acetic Acid.

YOu then CUT the AA with water at the time of inject
 
get456 said:
ok you JUST posted that you didnt know what to reconstitute with????

Anyway, water is no good for IGF, you NEED to reconstitute with Acetic Acid.

YOu then CUT the AA with water at the time of inject


with water I have only reconstituted it. The acetic acid I have to us, as I must use it? Hour they are 1000mcg with 10 mililiter of water
thank
 
you must be using a translator.

My best advice,

Throw that away and try again...... I also do not know what vial of IGF you have that would hold 10mL, usually the vials only hold 2-3mL total.

Anyone around here speak italian?
 
that is correct.... 100mcg of IGF is reconstituted with 1mL of Acetic Acid.

You can use other amounts, but 1mL is easier to do the math with when it comes time to inject.

When you inject, you should be using insulin needles. 1/2 inch, 29 ga, .3 CC
 
you cut it with NaCl because AA concentrated can kill muscle tissue...

Ive heard it lasts up to 3 weeks at room temp in AA..
 
steelmass said:
you cut it with NaCl because AA concentrated can kill muscle tissue...

Ive heard it lasts up to 3 weeks at room temp in AA..

actually in AA it lasts indefinitely at room temp

I have never heard anything but anecdotal "i think it might" evidence that AA causes any lasting harm to muscle tissue. Especially considering you are injecting circa 3iu
 
lordnico said:
Hi i have reconstituted one vial of 1000mcg of igf1 with 10ml of sterile water, then I have put it in the refrigerator...
How much time conserve?
If you used BW then you are only good for a few days at best. ALWAYS use AA to recon, and BW (or NaCL) to dilute.
 
I can mixed with acetic acid even if already I have mixed with water?
I have mixed with 10ml of water how much acetic acid I must add?
 
So you can't use BAC Water to mix the powder with??? Shit!! I didn't know this.. does it just kill the IGF?

Where can I get the AA?
 
Tobias39 said:
So you can't use BAC Water to mix the powder with??? Shit!! I didn't know this.. does it just kill the IGF?

Where can I get the AA?

All the igf source's that i know now include a few ml's of aa with each vial of igf. Some of the research chem site's i believe carry aa,not positive though.
 
Tobias39 said:
So is my 1mg of IGF worthless now? I mixed it with 1ml of BAC water about 4-5 days ago....?


Probably dead now bro. It doesnt last more than 2-3 days when mixed with water. Throw it away and start all over again.
 
lordnico said:
i have added 0,7 ml of acet acid in 9ml of wather with 1000 mcg igf1!
It's good now?

No. Throw it away. Once the water hits it you've only got 2-3 days max. Next vial you get, add 1-2 ml of acetic acid then when you draw it into the slin pin add some water or saline to dilute it.
 
52_21_30 said:
No. Throw it away. Once the water hits it you've only got 2-3 days max. Next vial you get, add 1-2 ml of acetic acid then when you draw it into the slin pin add some water or saline to dilute it.

SHIT!! but there is a supplier that sell vial of 100mcg?
 
52_21_30 said:
No. Throw it away. Once the water hits it you've only got 2-3 days max. Next vial you get, add 1-2 ml of acetic acid then when you draw it into the slin pin add some water or saline to dilute it.

Ok but, BA+pure acetic acid (99%)=acet acid....
I must use pure acetic acid in order to dilute it? or acetic acid to 10%?
 
lordnico said:
Ok but, BA+pure acetic acid (99%)=acet acid....
I must use pure acetic acid in order to dilute it? or acetic acid to 10%?

You need to reconstitute it with the acid first. If H2O comes into contact with the IGF before the acid, that becomes the solvent and due to certain chemical properties, the shelf life goes to shit. Just get another vial of IGF, reconstitute with acid, draw up into pin, then add some more water to dilute it.
 
52_21_30 said:
You need to reconstitute it with the acid first. If H2O comes into contact with the IGF before the acid, that becomes the solvent and due to certain chemical properties, the shelf life goes to shit. Just get another vial of IGF, reconstitute with acid, draw up into pin, then add some more water to dilute it.

Ok!
ok perfect… therefore hour this vial how much will last? I have recombined yesterday…. for how much he will be good?
 
lordnico said:
Ok!
ok perfect… therefore hour this vial how much will last? I have recombined yesterday…. for how much he will be good?

If you want you can take a dose today and tomorrow, but unless you'll have another vial in a day or 2 it's a waste. I'd say just trash it and start over.
 
52_21_30 said:
If you want you can take a dose today and tomorrow, but unless you'll have another vial in a day or 2 it's a waste. I'd say just trash it and start over.

which acetic acid I will have to use for the next vial? Acetic acid glacial (99%) acetic acid to 10% acetic acid to 25%
 
Most acedic acid that comes with igf kits is 5-6%. You can order just the acid from some of the igf companies or get it from a research supply company. I mix 1mg igf with 1mg of acedic acid. Draw you desired dose of igf/acid mix into your syringe first, then dilute the igf/acid mix in the syringe only with your bac water or sodium chloride water.Shoot this syringe immediatly. Also, dont draw the water first into the syringe as you may get some into your igf vial, which will then shorten its shelf life.
 
Top Bottom