Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long have u ran EQ for

badguysingh

How long has any one ran EQ for. I'm gonna b running it for 14 or may b 16 weeks. Im.on week 10 and loving at 600mgs. Has any 1 ran it longer then 16 weeks or 20 or longer. And with EQ does it loose its effect as in gains after so many weeks like after week 16 or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I have ran it as long as 20 weeks.

Equipoise is just like any other steroid, after awhile your gains will start to plateau. I think the slower acting compounds like EQ or Primo take a bit longer for this to happen than something like Tren. To keep gains going, continually upping the dosage it often done. So you could bump your EQ dosage up to 800mg a week, and even work up to a gram if you wanted to.

People often get too caught up on the details of things.. like having to run EQ for 16 weeks, or 20 weeks.. ect. I say, just run it until you stop seeing the results you are looking for. You could end up running it for 14 weeks, or 24 weeks. Just make sure to use proper supports and check bloods every now and then.

ive ran it 20 weeks... it starts to peak around week 9 and really shines the rest of the way... 800 mg of week is what i have always found to be the sweet spot with it... stacking it with gw501516 is the most optimal combo...

I ran it for 14weeks. 500mg/week. Maybe a bit low but it was only my 3rd cycle. Man, I wish I knew about N2Guard tho back then cuz that cycle of test e, EQ & DMZ, had me sweatin the bed into a pool every fukin night. Wtf was that! But I was so vascular, cardio was up and I was gettin huge. Loved it.

I have ran EQ in at least 6 cycles, and everytime I run it for 16-18 weeks. If its your first time running it, 600MG is "the magic dose", but if you start to plateau, just bump up the dosage to 7 or 800 mg a week.

16-18 weeks is a good range for EQ

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

How long has any one ran EQ for. I'm gonna b running it for 14 or may b 16 weeks. Im.on week 10 and loving at 600mgs. Has any 1 ran it longer then 16 weeks or 20 or longer. And with EQ does it loose its effect as in gains after so many weeks like after week 16 or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I think 12-16 are more than plenty but I have ran it for 20 weeks.

last time i used EQ i ran it at a gram a week alonside sust and SARMS stacking/cycling (LGD 1st 10 weeks S4 week 8-18) for 18 weeks, am 12 weeks into PCT and have only lost a couple of kg. you want a solid, long cycle with minimal sides, EQ is the bomb (IMO)

Top Bottom