Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long for tribulus to work

tobebe2e

hey guys
I've had libido problems the last few months and after a test it turned out to be low T, the doctor prescribed me testosterone but I rather try something over the counter first and see how it goes. I'm taking 750mg and I'm on my fourth week, my libido is still low and I still have difficulties having an erection, how much longer do I have to wait for results?
I'm not a bodybuilder really I have been reading around these forums for a while about libido issues and decided to get my T tested after reading your posts here guys. My main goal is just to live a happy healthy life having good sex with my wife, not looking to grow muscular.

Tribulus by itself isn't going to do a whole lot. It's best to use natural herbal testosterone boosters stacked with one and another as they work synergistically. Rather then just use tribulus, I would use a multi ingredient natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com.

You should start to notice a good natural testosterone booster a few days after taking it.

A really good stack would be to stack HCGenerate with DAA. DAA is very inexpensive (an entire bottle is $7 on n2bm.com) and very effective natural testosterone booster.

before anything the reason you have low libido and low T levels is likely cause of a poor lifestyle. we see this in most people these days. there is so much garbage in our foods and we don't exercise and we are too stressed. you say you don't want to be muscular so to me it means you don't want to workout. i'm sorry but it doesn't work like that. when you workout you stimulate your bodies hormones, when you sit on your ass eating chips watching tv all day it does the opposite. so fix your diet and start exercising!

in the mean time i agree with musky go with hcgenerate or hcgenerate ES

eventually if you do all this to the best of your ability and still have low T depending on your age then you should seriously consider TRT eventually. it will improve your life.

I would get HCGenerate ES since it is the strongest natural test booster you will find. The best things to do to improve natural test is to get 8 hours of sleep every night, eat a healthy diet, exercise, and keep stress levels down.

I would say like an eternity - I have been using tribulus for 3-4 months, and did not notice shit from it. The problem with it is that tribulus is indeed beneficial for natural testosterone production, but it is not enough to boost natural testosterone production to a noticeable level. Up to the day, the only real natty test booster that gave me obvious results was the HCGenerate ES.

Wouldnt expect too much from tribulus alone. It could be added next to some good stack, then yes, it has more synergy with other compounds. But using just it wont do much. Have tried HCGenerate ES and that was some real deal test booster I have to say

Top Bottom