Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long does blended protein shake remain effective, stored in fridge??

MDF99

Is it ok to blend up an entire blender full of protein powder and milk to last you all day, or should you just mix up what you plan to consume immediately? I use chocolate triple threat. I'm just getting tired of washing out the blender twice a day. Thanks.

i dont have any proof but i'm pretty sure protein stays good. most people pre-mix, i do too

washing blenders suck!

I use to mix a protein drink before bed and leave it in the fridge to drink first thing in the morning or if I got up in the middle of the night. All I can say is don't do it if you don't have too! Bacteria formed on the top and it was nasty! And this was within 4-6 hours. I'd hate to see what it would look like and smell like after about 12 hours! So I would suggest not pre-mixing your protein drinks. There is no hassle with a blender or just get yourself a shaker cup for $2 from the grocery store. If I'm at work, I just add water to the protein powder already pre-scooped in my shaker bottle and shake away and drink.

good info hulk....i wonder if that would be the case if you mixed them in water??i have one of those little electric mixers that i plug in at work and get a shake,but i was also mixing mine ,the morning before we hit the beach ,and kepping them in the cooler.
h6ss_small.jpg
talk is cheap
37.gif

Top Bottom