Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you cycle off?

1longdong

Just finished up an awesome cycle of Sust/ Eq. Gained about 10 lbs solid cut muscle. Didn't really realize it until I went to the lake this weekend and it's all I heard about!

Starting up my Nolva/ Clomid in a couple weeks. After that, how long should I wait before hitting this shit again?

I've never ran a blood test before. Do I just tell the doc I want to check everything out? Is that a common request?

Well, this will be the first cycle I've ever followed up with PCT so I'm hoping I have what I need. I'm planning on Nolva & Clomid together. The plan is:

1. Start 3 weeks after last inj
2. Day 1 Clomid 200mg & Nolva 30mg
3. Day 2-11 Clomid 50mg & Nolva 20mg
4. Day 12-23 Clomid 50mg

What do you think?

Yes get some HCG and probably add clomid. If all goes well you could begin again in a month or so.

you recovery most likely will take about 2 months. After you back to normal give your body about 1-2 months to fully recover and just give it a break. If I were you I wouldnt touch another cycle for 4 months.
2 cycles a year is the most I would recommend for someone who wants to stay off HRT.

Top Bottom