Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long did YOU wait until using tren?

Krampie

I see people recommend 3 cycles before using it, and I've also seen some guys say they used it on their first cycle and were fine.

So....

what about you?

I've done probably more than ten cycles in my life, but I've not yet run tren. I'll run NPP next, and then after that, maybe some Tren

Man I used it on my 2nd. It will always be in my upcoming cycles. Once tried never denied. Tren has its own feeling. Just make sure you do lots of research or have a professional as your workout partner like me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

There is no rule you have to do certain amounts of cycle to use tren!!!

IMO if you getting solid gains from other chemicals which are less stronger then tren then stick to them.

Tren in no magic. Diet and training is what makes you bigger

I see people recommend 3 cycles before using it, and I've also seen some guys say they used it on their first cycle and were fine.

So....

what about you?

What are your stats and what cycles have you run? What were your experiences like?

It's more pertaining to your knowledge, and how in tune with your body you are... If you think you are ready, then do it... It's your body...

Top Bottom