Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long can I go before a meal?

CrimsonKing said:
Just to see if I can. Thats all.. Mind over Body control.

I've been a slave to my passions (read hunger) all my life.. I allowed my depression to create a reason to eat alot and loaf around and become a fatty.. Now that I've turned that around with discipline of healty eating and exercise I want to try one more level of mind/body control.

I certainly still have the excess 'fuel in reserve' to make it as long as I can control my cravings / passons.

Cool bro i didnt know; good for you though, i dont think ive ever heard of anyone emarking on such a disciplined act.

I myself for some reason have amazing food control/discipline; You may not believe me but i have not eaten ANY type of fast food in 3 years, Even on carb-up or re-feeds i only eat oatmeal or whole grain breads, lol. on top of that Ive eaten pretty much the same bland shit day after day for the past two years and i have no problem with doing it for the rest of my life.

"Function over Flavour"

good luck bro, yous can do it!:)

Japanese machine said:

Cool bro i didnt know; good for you though, i dont think ive ever heard of anyone emarking on such a disciplined act.

I myself for some reason have amazing food control/discipline; You may not believe me but i have not eaten ANY type of fast food in 3 years, Even on carb-up or re-feeds i only eat oatmeal or whole grain breads, lol. on top of that Ive eaten pretty much the same bland shit day after day for the past two years and i have no problem with doing it for the rest of my life.

"Function over Flavour"

good luck bro, yous can do it!:)

Thanks!:supercool

casavant said:
It's not going to hurt you in the long run to fast for a day. People do it all the time. Your metabolism will slow down some to conserve energy, and you'll feel really hungry, but other than that it's not a big deal. Any kind of exercise would be wasted though, so I wouldn't plan on training until you go back on a meal schedule.

I fast at least once a month for 24 hours.

CrimsonKing said:

ok.. what kind of fruit?

Apples, Bannana, Strawberries, Oranges, etc?

High fiber stuff. Apples are great, So is Pineapple. Do it for two days...you'll be cursing me so loud I'll hear it in Amish country. LOL!!!

i'm doing the 2 day fruit fast monday and tuesday... we'll see who's cursing... seriously i just want a showroom condition colon.

Top Bottom