Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Important Is Flax Oil?

sweets, I don't see why not! I got mine from Sundown. it is called Flax Oil Xtra. Keep it in the refrigerator though for best results. I make lotion and soap and I have found evening primrose oil has a very short shelf life. That will keep it longer.

by the way, I should mention the pills are the size of a small horse. At least they are coated.

I use flax when I am dieting for a competition. Even though it is a fat it will help you get lean, kind of like CLA. It is also proven to boost your immune system. I like to use it on salads instead of dressing, on my egg omelets, in oatmeal. Do not cook with it since it is cold pressed it will destroy it's properties.

i used to combine it with my salad dressing but it was ruining the taste of my salad. i'm really sensitive to tastes and smells and it makes me gag so i've stopped taking it...

any suggestions?

maybe i'll have to try to like fish

Flax has help me reduce muscle and joint soreness. this fat lubricates your system. I take liquid , but I have the capsules in case I eat out. :alien:

Top Bottom