Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does Tren affect freeT4?

doejohn

Good Broly
Platinum
I know Tren may suppressT3, but how does it affect freeT4?
My last bloodworks showed elevated freeT4, and doctors blame it and other blood levels a bit outta range - on my steroid-usage.

But I'm a bit worried about their knowledge about AAS, as they had no clue what I was talking about when mentioning Arimidex as AI and Nolva/clomid for pct.
They just assume my whole system is unbalanced due to AAS, and didn't go into details on each value. And they didn't include estrogen or T3 on the bloodworks....

Been very tired and exhausted lately, had some tremors, been feeling "powerless"/weak now and then. They also blame it all on unbalanced hormones, without going into specific levels.

Going to the gym I've got good burst, but drop off early.
Gains been good, even though I've not been able to bring my a-game.

So was wondering if there was a correlation to freeT4..?
Also seem to be pulling some more water, even though I've gone higher than normally on AI.

Feels like I'm dragging on more water now than while on testo, deca and dbol.
First 4-5weeks was fine, then something changed.

On 500mg Testo E, 350mg Tren E. 0.25mg Arimidex ED. (Dropped arimidex to 0.25mg 3 times pr week now).
Never really had a problem with estrogen/gyno.

Who gives a fuck
I know Tren may suppressT3, but how does it affect freeT4?
My last bloodworks showed elevated freeT4, and doctors blame it and other blood levels a bit outta range - on my steroid-usage.

But I'm a bit worried about their knowledge about AAS, as they had no clue what I was talking about when mentioning Arimidex as AI and Nolva/clomid for pct.
They just assume my whole system is unbalanced due to AAS, and didn't go into details on each value. And they didn't include estrogen or T3 on the bloodworks....

Been very tired and exhausted lately, had some tremors, been feeling "powerless"/weak now and then. They also blame it all on unbalanced hormones, without going into specific levels.

Going to the gym I've got good burst, but drop off early.
Gains been good, even though I've not been able to bring my a-game.

So was wondering if there was a correlation to freeT4..?
Also seem to be pulling some more water, even though I've gone higher than normally on AI.

Feels like I'm dragging on more water now than while on testo, deca and dbol.
First 4-5weeks was fine, then something changed.

On 500mg Testo E, 350mg Tren E. 0.25mg Arimidex ED. (Dropped arimidex to 0.25mg 3 times pr week now).
Never really had a problem with estrogen/gyno.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

doctors don't know anything about this stuff

second all that is happening is that your body is becoming fatigued from steroid abuse and you are probably over training. also it is likely your lipid health is poor and it will keep getting worse. best solution is stop steroids

second all that is happening is that your body is becoming fatigued from steroid abuse and you are probably over training. also it is likely your lipid health is poor and it will keep getting worse. best solution is stop steroids
The lack of knowledge baffled me tbh.
I would expect them to know some of the basics..

I guess you are right, I was just hoping to finish my cycle. Was planning on cruising after august. But now I guess I should try to go off everything and get bloodworks done to see the "damage".

Pretty much the values that were off on my last bloodworks
Erythrocytes, EVF - high

Cholesterol HDL-ratio - high
HDL - low

ASAT, CK, LD, Haptoglobil, freeT4 - high

FSH, LH, SHBG - low

Testosterone was obviously high.

But to my original question, is there a direct correlation between Tren and freeT4? As far as I've read it shouldn't be affected very much.

Or is it just a total result of hormones/blood-values beeing off due to the "abuse"?
Normally I'd say I use steroids, not abuse. But I guess I went a bit too far this time with length and not taking time off.

Sent fra min SM-G965F via Tapatalk

Or at the very least remove the Tren

Or at the very least remove the Tren
I've been swapping from Tren E too Tren A over the last week, too be able to drop off quicker if needed. But I guess I should just remove it completly now.
Shame though, as I was doing great the first 4-5 weeks..
I did run testo+deca for about 10 weeks before I swapped deca with Tren.
Guess both beeing 19-nor does add to my issues aswell..?
Prolactin was within normal range about 2 weeks ago, but on the higher end.

I've been swapping from Tren E too Tren A over the last week, too be able to drop off quicker if needed. But I guess I should just remove it completly now.
Shame though, as I was doing great the first 4-5 weeks..
I did run testo+deca for about 10 weeks before I swapped deca with Tren.
Guess both beeing 19-nor does add to my issues aswell..?
Prolactin was within normal range about 2 weeks ago, but on the higher end.

Both deca and tren will raise prolactin levels

Both deca and tren will raise prolactin levels
Ye, I was just thinking that my prolactin wasn't all that bad beeing within normal range after running deca and then tren. Even though it was on the higher side.

I know it sounds crazy but take a week off the gym. Let your body heal up. You will be so energized to get back at it afterwards. We all need to learn to take a break here and there.

Top Bottom