Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does this look?

OKIE

Here is how I thought I would do my new split. Tell me what you think.

Mon - Chest/Abs
Tue - Back/Biceps
Wed - Cardio/Abs
Thu - Shoulders/Triceps/Forearms
Fri - Legs/Abs
Sat - Cardio
Sun - Off

I know I don't focus on my legs as much as I should, but I thought I would try this for the time being. I plan on starting a light Eq/Winny cycle next week. I'm trying to cut up for summer. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thats fine bro everyone is different so it might work good on you....but try this if you like.....

mon...chest
tue.....back
wed....off
thur...shoulders/legs
fri......bis/tris..
sat...off
sun...off
hit you abs on mon,wed,fri...on wed you can work them out at home.....or mon,thur....

oh sorry bro forgot aobut the cardio...mon,tue,fri.....30mins 45mins max....or just 2 times a week.....plus you can overtrain on cardio if you do it too much

I like your split ultragainz, but I don't like to do tri and bis on the same day. I know it works for a lot of people, but I can't seem to get as good of a pump on them when I do them together.

How much cardio do you think is too much? I know everyone is different, but what do think is average. I ran about 3 miles today at about 9 minutes/mile then I jumped some rope and hit on a heavy bag. Is this overtraining if I did it say 2-3 times/week? Thanks for the help.

I've found out that it's to my advantage to split legs up....do quads one day, hamstrings the next, and then calves. it's worked good for me so far. I always warm up with squats, deadlift, or legpress.

Top Bottom