Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does this look for a WSB routine?

ffknight84

I added Oly lifts on speed days to help with explosion. Other than that i added more volume than previously using since theres no more practice.

ME Lower
GMs/Rack Pulls/Box Squats 1rm
Zercher Squats 5x3
GHRs 3x6
Reverse Hypers 3x8
Weighted Ab work 3x8

DE Upper
Speed Bench 8x3 @ 50% max ( add bands in 4 weeks )
Power Snatches 5x3
Face Pulls 5x3
CG bench 3x8
Wide Grip Pullups 3xfailure ( no more than 8 )
Power Jerk 5x3

OFF

DE Lower
Speed Squats 10x2 @ 60% max ( add bands in 4 weeks )
Power Cleans 5x3
Front Squats 3x8
Reverse Hypers 3x8
Weighted Core Work 3x8

ME Upper
Incline Bench/Flat Bench/Pin Press 1rm
Close Grip Flat Bench 5x3
BB Rows 3x6
OHP 3x6
OHP Lockouts 5x3
EZ Bar Curls 3x8

Anyone have any suggestions for ME upper, im not to sure what else to put there? Also any critique on the other days. Im basically going to be eating like a horse.

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't see your sig. I'm guessing this is for LAX as well. Personally, I feel if you are going to do oly lifts, they should take priority in your workout. My reasoning is, these moves require a lot of technicality, and need a lot of muscle groups to work in a synchronous manner. If you go into them some what fatigued, you will not perform the lift properly, and you will open yourself up to injury.

If you are going to use them on DE days, why not do them first. You are going to accomplish what you set out to do. (Use fast twitch fibers at a high rate of speed.) Last time I spoke to Dave Tate (Louie simmons associate,) he felt this was a good system.

Master Knight, a quick note:

I was all but certain you were bench pressing upwards of 275-280. Am I reading your sig wrong?

Top Bottom