Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how does prohormones compare to aas?

michaelt

ok, so say, you stack 300 dollars worth of prohormones, and manage a 8 week cycle , and gain 10 pounds. How do the sides compare to the real thing? Does your htpa get shut down the same as on juice? what about gyno? and the ability to keep the gains? also, has anyone had any problems with their liver while on prohormones, or even had it checked? insomnia? if anyone has done both aas-and ph, let us know.

A solid AAS cycle will always blow prohormones away. However with the advent of 1-AD and boldione it is possible to get great results from them. Plus they're legal. :angel:

i ask because ive done aas before, but havent in a while, just for health issues i stopped, but i wonder if prohormoes would be just as bad for you.

PH's work, but AAS works better. You also have to factor in how available AAS is to you and how much it would cost. For most people PH's are the best solution because you really shouldnt mess with AAS until you are in mid-late 20's, have been training for a good ammount of time(correctly) and are near your genetic potential.

if ive done a few cycles, ( been a year since my last cycle) can anyone possibly give me a good reason besides legality, to why i should use a ph instead of aas, keeping in mind getting aas is not an issue.

I personally have wondered what the effectiveness of taking 200mgs. of 1-AD every morning upon rising along with 50mgs. of clomid or 4-800mgs. of vitex would be. It would be interesting to see how it affected test levels and what gains would be like along with cholesterol levels for say a period of a year.

Just wondering.:p

First of all 1-AD is not worth doing under 300 mg/day. AN intermediate cycle would be in the range of 600/day. An ideal Ph cycle would be a stack of 3 or more PHs that use different enxymes to convert.

That said, if a) injecting is not a problem to you b) you have reliable, reasonable sources, and c) there is little price difference and d)you do not care about legality.

Then it's a no brainer. AS is the way to go. As far as I have heard PHs don't compare to the real thing.

JC

After doing PH for a year and two cycles of 1AD - which I was pleased with - I've decided to jump in and do my first cycle of sust. Over the last year I've used a cell volumizer, an andro stack, a creatine powder, and two cycles of 1AD. The 1AD had to have been the best and I will still recommend them as alternatives to juice.

The cost of my first cycle will be half of what I have spent on supps in the past year, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

Top Bottom