Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my cycle look

bala

Hi I am new here and plan to become a regular on this forum

I am 6" and have been working out for a long time. At the moment I am 180 pounds - bf prob at 10-15%. This will be my first cycle.

Cycle
1 - 11. Test C - 500mgs/w
1 - 10. deca - 400mgs/w
1 - 4. dbol - 35mgs/d

Nolvadex will be used however I am not 100% sure whether I should be using it when i feel symptoms of gino are coming or if I should use it every day from the start. (I hear it will block out the full effectiveness of the aas if used everyday)

Nolvadex and VitB-6 will be used at 20mg/day and 200mg/day respectively from the first week all the way until the end of my PCT.

My PCT cycle will consist of Clomid 3 weeks after my last test injection from weeks 14-16 at 300mg/100mg/50mg

How does it look, any suggestions or changes are much appreciated.

Thank you

A little heavy for your very first cycle IMO.
But to each his own.
I'm currently on Test C and Deca also, just started actually.
No Dbol though., just Anavar for the end of the cycle.

My fist cycle was Sus250mg and Deca 210mg and I achieved some really nice results.
I started low to see how my body would respond.
I had virtually no sides except for a bit of shrinkage which I took care of during my PCT.
I was a bit bigger than you when I first started(6'1 200lbs.) so I wanted to give you a comparison.
Your new at it so you should see nice gains.

its always reccommended to do only one compound to see how you react to it ,so if problems arise you know what is causing it, with two you're just shooting in the dark

RADAR

How long have u been working out? I'd say get to at least 200 before starting a cycle if your 6'.
Just do test after u get there. And your bf range is quite large, either you can see your abs unflexed and they are ripped with obliques showin like mad. Or you can see them fairly well with a little fat covering them and your obliques are just barely starting to poke out. That's the 10-15 % range imo.

I can agree with radar when I first joined this site and spent 8 months researching. I went with a Test Enth 250 a week 8 week cycle and built from there. Mixing the 3 if you have reactions or other problems you won't know what one of the 3 caused it.

Not trying to tell anyone what to do but, try and be safe.

Good luck

Top Bottom