Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

how does clen affect the libido?

SoreArms

New member
Ephedrine fucks with mine, it reduces my peter to baby carrot status when flacid, I can still get it up but it's not as full as normal. Is this also the case with clen?
 
Your never gonna be able to have sweet hot sex again.
 
No problems for me. Ephedrine turtle cocked me but I never really had any problems with that on clen, both actually increased my libido.
 
I want to take ephedrine and maybe hammy will let me now that theres a chance it will decrease my libido
 
SoreArms said:
So I can live life to it's fullest!

why do you think?
you just got back from mexico though where you said you ate like shit..

clean up the diet and lift regularly and I am sure you can strip all the bodyfat you want.. you aren't a fat dude.. and your age works in your favor.
 
I go back to my regular diet starting Monday, plus the clen

I had a nagging elbow tendon so I took two weeks off before I went to Mex, for a total of 1 month+ of absolutely no work outs, including cardio. In that time I managed to gain back the weight that took me 3+ months to loose and I look it too.

I can be very focused and disciplined, but when I take a break from working out I go backwards and indulge beyond indulgence (I'm not nescessarily talking food) when it should be the other way around.
 
Top Bottom