Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you train on a cutting cycle

Mr.Deadlift

I am doing a cutting cycle consisting of 50mg spectro winny a day, 75mg TA a day, and T3. I am eating 2g of protein per bodyweight, 25grams of fat a day from flax only, and 40grams of carbs a day after workouts. I am doing this for eight weeks straight. What type of training would you guys recommend while doing this? An example program would be great. thanks.

i wouldn't change it up from a mass building routine much, but i would definately drop the forced reps, negatives, etc.....so that your body can recover correctly. add cardio, posing, and maybe even add a rest day into your schedule. what i'm giving here is just an idea....it may not work for some people.

I don't change my training - but I will add cardio towards the end of my cutting phase. If I can be strict with my diet, I don;t need to do much cardio which is good - helps to keep muscle while you deprive your body of calories. But towards the end of the cutting phase, cardio will help get rid of the last remains of fat etc.

Top Bottom