Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you run proviron?

Baxinndyl

People told me good things about proviron, and I haveseen today that it is sold OTC in the pharamacies of our town. I amconsidering to buy it and run a cycle, but I could not find anyinformation as for the ancillaries I would have to use with it. WhatPCT shall I need? Anybody used it before?

Running it on its own won't do too much for you. At most, you will get quite a boost in the bedroom, but in terms of bodybuilding you will barely notice anything. The thing is that proviron is like a turbo-booster for other steroids, but itself Proviron does not do much. In any case, it is a good compound to run because it is rather safe, and it has minimal suppression.

It is not liver toxic, and it does not raise estrogen levels, so there is no need for ancillaries with it. You will just need to run a mild PCT after using it with a good natural testosterone booster, such as N2Generate ES.

As for the dosages 50 mgs per day for 8 weeks seems like a good place to start from.

Proviron on itself will do very little.

The beauty of proviron is that it lowers sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). It basically makes the steroids you stack with it more effective.

I like a dosage of 25mg/day

Don't run it solo because it is just a mild androgen. It is not anabolic so you wont get any muscle building gains from it. Use it as part of a cycle with other AAS. A dose of 25-50mg per day is good for most people. You will see some people run it crazy high like 150mg per day but you don't need anything like that.

That is a sad thing that you can't take it on its own - would be an easy cycle for me ( I will still stock it up for a future cycle. Do you notice the difference on cycle when you use proviron? Do you feel that increase in free testosterone?

Check out this steroid profile on proviron -> https://www.evolutionary.org/proviron-mesterolone

You can take proviron by itself but you will get the most out of it by stacking it with other steroids.

Proviron is the only steroid therapeutically prescribed as a fertility aid in older men. You will notice an increase in libido from using it.

Top Bottom