Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How do you respond to this?

Raina

Banned
If you're working in silence and your coworker looks at you and says "my biggest wish is to go to sleep one night and never wake up". Huh?
 
"can I have your mouse and keyboard first?"

(assuming theirs is better than yours, if not then use whatever they have that's better than yours)
 
Raina said:
If you're working in silence and your coworker looks at you and says "my biggest wish is to go to sleep one night and never wake up". Huh?


say i could help you.. and offer to buy them a hell of alot of tablets !! na, well just comfort them, thats ovo what he/she needed.. if you said nothing it might come across as you dont care, and that could make them feel worse !
 
She was in the psych ward a couple of months ago. She'd gotten pulled over for speeding and she got out of the car and asked the cop to shoot her.
 
Raina said:
If you're working in silence and your coworker looks at you and says "my biggest wish is to go to sleep one night and never wake up". Huh?


I'll respond to : awwww.. what makes you say that? is there something that you want to talk about? but yet at the same time thinking this person is a cuckoo wacko
 
Raina said:
She was in the psych ward a couple of months ago. She'd gotten pulled over for speeding and she got out of the car and asked the cop to shoot her.
don't let her near the stump grinder, you'll have accountant chips in your next batch of 2x4's
 
I hate it when people bring their issues to the work place. I wish people would leave that shit at the front door. I don't have time to be their therapist and file tm applications and other work-related stuff. One task pays my bills, the other doesn't. Guess which one I will not be doing?
 
nycgirl said:
I hate it when people bring their issues to the work place. I wish people would leave that shit at the front door. I don't have time to be their therapist and file tm applications and other work-related stuff. One task pays my bills, the other doesn't. Guess which one I will not be doing?
thats cuz you have know Idie what its like.just a thought.
 
Here I've been sitting here literally wiggling around in my chair all day singing I'm a little Teapot. I can't handle that.
 
needtogetas said:
thats cuz you have know Idie what its like.just a thought.

I'm there to work and build a career for myself, not answer cries for attention. Unless it requires medical attention, like a heart attack.
 
Raina said:
Here I've been sitting here literally wiggling around in my chair all day singing I'm a little Teapot. I can't handle that.
I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle [one hand on hip], here is my spout [other arm out straight]
When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
Just tip me over and pour me out!


::Mavafanculo faints from the blood rushing from his head::

-
 
nycgirl said:
I'm there to work and build a career for myself, not answer cries for attention. Unless it requires medical attention, like a heart attack.


I'm not a big fan of cries for attention either, but someone with thoughts of suicide and her behaviour as of late are a medical issue. It isn't your responsibility to be her counselor, but I know I wouldn't want it on my conscience if she went out and did something because I didn't make a call.

Sponge is right though. You should go ass on her and try to donkey punch the crazies out.
 
nycgirl said:
I'm there to work and build a career for myself, not answer cries for attention. Unless it requires medical attention, like a heart attack.
the second leiding cuse of deith in the milatary is sowicide.yes it could be a cry for atantion.but more offen then not its a cry for help.the army gives there n.c.o's a suicide prevantion cours in hopes that they can tech them to spot some one who is realy going to kill themselfs.people who are going to kill themselfs allways reech out for help.there are 10 comen frazzez they say to ask for help and Iam going to kill meself can you help me ant even on the list,but do you know the fraze that is on the top of the list"I wont to go to sleep and never wake up"the army has fond that 80%of people who say this kill themself.if you have a hert that cares about other people you would take something like this more serisly.or if all you care about is youreself then dont worry about it.maby its just me becuse I was trand to see things like this. :(



and please dont think I am attacking you cuze Iam not.its just my oppinoun. :heart:
 
I was once told by a VERY superior officer that managing a potentially suicidal servicemember did not include "A handgun, ammunition, and some privacy," after I called someone on their bullshit.

Zig
 
Top Bottom