Raina said:If you're working in silence and your coworker looks at you and says "my biggest wish is to go to sleep one night and never wake up". Huh?
Raina said:If you're working in silence and your coworker looks at you and says "my biggest wish is to go to sleep one night and never wake up". Huh?
don't let her near the stump grinder, you'll have accountant chips in your next batch of 2x4'sRaina said:She was in the psych ward a couple of months ago. She'd gotten pulled over for speeding and she got out of the car and asked the cop to shoot her.
nycgirl said:I give that person a "WTF" look and go back to work.
agreed.spongebob said:i would take advantage of her emotional state and do her.
thats cuz you have know Idie what its like.just a thought.nycgirl said:I hate it when people bring their issues to the work place. I wish people would leave that shit at the front door. I don't have time to be their therapist and file tm applications and other work-related stuff. One task pays my bills, the other doesn't. Guess which one I will not be doing?
needtogetas said:thats cuz you have know Idie what its like.just a thought.
I'm a little teapot, short and stoutRaina said:Here I've been sitting here literally wiggling around in my chair all day singing I'm a little Teapot. I can't handle that.
Steve The Bluesman said:"what makes you think I give a shit."
OR
"Less talk, more work!"
Bluesman
Raina said:If you're working in silence and your coworker looks at you and says "my biggest wish is to go to sleep one night and never wake up". Huh?
nycgirl said:I'm there to work and build a career for myself, not answer cries for attention. Unless it requires medical attention, like a heart attack.
BileStew said:Hand her a pillow.
the second leiding cuse of deith in the milatary is sowicide.yes it could be a cry for atantion.but more offen then not its a cry for help.the army gives there n.c.o's a suicide prevantion cours in hopes that they can tech them to spot some one who is realy going to kill themselfs.people who are going to kill themselfs allways reech out for help.there are 10 comen frazzez they say to ask for help and Iam going to kill meself can you help me ant even on the list,but do you know the fraze that is on the top of the list"I wont to go to sleep and never wake up"the army has fond that 80%of people who say this kill themself.if you have a hert that cares about other people you would take something like this more serisly.or if all you care about is youreself then dont worry about it.maby its just me becuse I was trand to see things like this.nycgirl said:I'm there to work and build a career for myself, not answer cries for attention. Unless it requires medical attention, like a heart attack.

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














