Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you guys calculate?

I have a hard time calculating calories, proteins etc. How do you guys do it?

Do you make a lot of food and then just separate it out for the whole week or something>?

also do you measure out ur food after you cook it or before?

1 gram of protein equals 4 calories, 1 gram of carbohydrates also equal 4 calories. 1 gram of FAT equals 9 calories. so something with 1g of protein, 1g of carb, and 1g of fat would have 17 calories.
Also I do make all my food in advance. I cook like a 10lb chicken for the week then separate it out into 7 ounce portions or whatever. hope this helps.

^^^ follow that guideline

i then either measure out the food i eat so i know how much ive eaten

or i just read the nurition label on the food and then measure out how much i want of it so ill know how many calories ive eaten

best thing i ever bought was a small scale to measure food with

yep. its actually easier if you have the same food everyday at specific times if you want to really keep calories and macros in check.

use fitday...after a while you will have a good idea of the nutrition content of the stuff you eat regulary !:RADAR

i just look at estimated portion sizes and timing. i dont understand why it has to be so complicated. if your not growing your not eating enough. if your getting to fat your eating to much. providing your consuming the right foods.

i just look at estimated portion sizes and timing. i dont understand why it has to be so complicated. if your not growing your not eating enough. if your getting to fat your eating to much. providing your consuming the right foods.

This.

somewhat the same for me well off season, except that i do weigh out my proteins when i am dieting just to be more accurate

Top Bottom