Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you get a stipper's number?

yawn sorry, i dont frequent strip clubs often so I dont really know how much they stuff in her g string, nor do i really care. Damn, I was making a joke
:)

You give the girl money, you just got yourself categorized. You may be the greatest guy she's met all day, but once you feed her primary purpose for being there, you are a customer.

Have fun, first and foremost, and get some attraction going. If she brings up a dance, and you have the intention of trying to nail this girl, then you are more than likely out of luck unless you can swing that to your advantage. Time to move on the next one.

Dial_tone said:
That girl makes her living teasing guys just enough to keep the money. What did you expect her to do? Just because you bought a lap dance doesn't mean you're not a homocidal axe-wielding maniac like the rest of us. How many times a day do you think she gets asked for her number?

parkerjones said:
So I go to my first strip club the other night and I see the most hottest girl frankly I have ever seen. I get a lap dance from her, and start spitting my game. Things are going real smooth, but then when I ask her for her number she's like "I don't have a phone"

Immediately I call her out and I'm like "why don't you just tell me you think I'm ugly instead of feeding me that no phone line" (I say this in a kind of sly joking way) She's like "no your really cute, come see me again next time your here)

Heres why I'm pissed. First of all I have absolutely no problems getting girls, I'm male model for a living....I was dressed well, looking good, at the strip club. I'm just mad cuz I got denied, by a girl who should have been EASY.

Heres what I'm thinking about doing. Because of the quality of hottness this girl was, I'm thinking about hitting the club again in a few weeks and given it another whirl. Working her again and gettin her number. I'm not planning on trying to date this girl or anything, I just want to score her number so I feel like I "succeeded"

Normally I'd say fuck it, move on to the next victim and go on. But I have seen a slew of ridicuolsly hot girls, and this girl is the best bar none.

Any of you have experience getting strippers numbers? How do you play it? What you do?

Seems like she was the one "spitting her game".

Any man who gives money to a woman is PATHETIC!

these whores have no respect for themselves and certainly no respect for a desperate man who has to give money to see tits and arse.

They laugh all the way to the bank Hahahahahaha

I never walked into a strip joint and never will

i tip waitresses big money because they desearve it for working a
respectable job.

Parker, next time go in there and treat her like the whore she is. Strippers have guys kissing their ass every day. I'm mean dont go out of your way to be mean, just act like shes no big thing. She will wonder why your attitude has changed and be interested why. Now shes not only looking at your wallet, but shes wondering whats going on inside your head. Thats the first step in landing a stripper.

parker, you screwed it up already. sorry mate. like a couple of the guys have said, you acted like a john and a john you will always be.

to be honest, the only way you are going to get with this girl is to see her outside the club somewhere, and try having a chat/doing your thing, and somehow break down that BIG FUCKING MASSIVE WALL you erected when you paid her to rub her body on you

cheers

SoKlueles said:
yawn sorry, i dont frequent strip clubs often so I dont really know how much they stuff in her g string, nor do i really care. Damn, I was making a joke
:)

So Klueless I was not sassing you.... I was picking up where you left of, Sugarplumb. ;)

Just letting you know that everyone has this perception that all dancers in all areas make tons of cash... that just isn't so.

Not all dancers/strippers/whatever are crackheads and sluts. Just as not all librarians are quiet mice. Are the probably more people with messed up values in one profession than the other? Without a doubt. But that doesn't mean that there aren't those involved in such a line of work who do not realize that it is just a job... Just as there are many people in "legitimate" or "more societally acceptable" lines of work who are totally morally bankrupt.

Yea, I would have much rather talked to this girl than having to have to pay her for her "time"

But she was really fucking busy, and was always giving guys dances, so I didn't think I'd be able to get a chance to talk to her. Plus my bro's were leaving so I had to act fast

I would have much rather have her come up to me, but it just didn't work out that way. And with out sounding to cocky, I've been told that I intimidate some girls. So I was thinking that maybe that could of been why I wasn't approached.

meh who am I kidding, they want your money rich, poor, fat, old, skinny it doesn't matter

Werd said:
So Klueless I was not sassing you.... I was picking up where you left of, Sugarplumb. ;)

Just letting you know that everyone has this perception that all dancers in all areas make tons of cash... that just isn't so.

Not all dancers/strippers/whatever are crackheads and sluts. Just as not all librarians are quiet mice. Are the probably more people with messed up values in one profession than the other? Without a doubt. But that doesn't mean that there aren't those involved in such a line of work who do not realize that it is just a job... Just as there are many people in "legitimate" or "more societally acceptable" lines of work who are totally morally bankrupt.
;)

Top Bottom