Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you dose your BRIDGE...

dylangemelli

So I just wanted to see how all of the BRIDGE users actually dose it... Its always interesting to see the different ways people use and dose supps... So, let us all know how you dose your BRIDGE! Me, I'm a double doser, 6 a day, 2 pills 3 times a day...

I've used Bridge at normal dose of 1 cap three times per day spread out a couple of times. I have yet to try it at double dose, but it is definitely in my plans since I've heard nothing but great things about it

I take it double dosed and love the libido increase. I would compare the strength gains to a very mild ph as well.

Taking single dose currently...was taking a double dose for a week and may start that again here in the next week :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I started taking a double dose the day I started my pct have not lost any of my strength gains from the Ph in fact I am actually still increasing during my Oct. I love it

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

I started taking a double dose the day I started my pct have not lost any of my strength gains from the Ph in fact I am actually still increasing during my Oct. I love it

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

that's what im talkin about right there! that's what i like to hear!

I have been takin 6 a day,not completely sold on it yet.

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

Top Bottom