Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do You Afford It??????

Steve123

I just read threw the post about how much protein you guys consume and what your daily dieting schedule consists of... This shit is so expensive, am I gettin ripped off buying the 42 size packets of Myoplex for $50??? That almost sounds like a weekly amount for some of you guys in here... I'm guessing a few people in here have "side jobs" ? lol
if they each only have about 42 grams of protein and eggs having 6 grams, steaks about the same, how is everyone consuming 200-250 grams????
Also, does anyone know a cheap place to order these shakes/supps from???

Tks

-Steve:beer:

your buying indiv packets?? geeze man go to proteinfactory.com and order some bulk shit or go to the store and get optimum nutritions 100% whey its good shit and cost $24 for 5 lbs.. damn..

Bro don't buy those cheesy ass myoplex packets. Do what Slopain said and go to protein factory. They cancustom make you pounds and pounds of protein shakes for what you're paying.

I do exactly what Slopain does It's much cheaper.
----------------------------

"Names Ash....Housewares"

Open a wholesale account with a reputable company...it's easier than you might think with some companies (no business license, doctoral diploma, etc. in many cases). 50-60 percent off the purchase price in most cases.

Slopain said:
your buying indiv packets?? geeze man go to proteinfactory.com and order some bulk shit or go to the store and get optimum nutritions 100% whey its good shit and cost $24 for 5 lbs.. damn..

could not of said it better.;) ;) ;) ;) :p ;)

Backdoc:

I might just try and take your advice on opening up a wholesale account, but wouldn't that require me to buy a certain amount of stock each month?

hardgainer (?)

Yes and no, depending on which company you have in mind. For the companies that typically are strictly manufacturing sports supplements, then I would suspect so. However, there are other good quality companies that will allow you to order as little or as much as you like without any restriction or auto-ship feature. One of the ones I go with produces many different health care supplements, rather than going after one market such as sports. Ask someone you trust who makes the highest quality supplements and then give each of them a call and see what they require to open an account with them. A lot of them will require a credit card on file and will not do business without. So it's really going to depend on which companies you go with. But they're out there.

Top Bottom