Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do u diet on tren?

lilj888

So its my first time with tren ace and i was wondering how u guys diet on tren. Since i started i have started to eat alot more relatively clean but not super clean. What do u guys do bulk with fatty foods, eat clean at high or low calories, etc.

Do you guys notice fat loss even with eating crappy?

ive read and herd some see fat loss and some dont

i feel my appetite has increased a shit load. im on eq too so that doesnt help. even when im full i still want to eat.

I eat somewhat clean, no carbs after 6-7pm and without doing one minute of cardio, i cut up in the belly area and defenently loved the hard gains all around, tren is my #1

I just started my tren a/mast/test prop cycle but I am aiming for high carbs, protein, and calories.

It really depends if using it for adding new muscle or using it to retain muscle while cutting bodyfat...

If doing it for bodyfat reduction, smaller carbs throughout the day is good and cardio is super... Carbs help fuel the furnace but just don't eat them too close to bed and inject first thing in the morning daily as it helps a little with insomnia issues.

If doing it for bulking, you can do so without cardio and you may also reduce bf slightly.

The key to getting what you want from tren is really diet. The first time I used it, I didn't focus much on diet as I was told by everyone you can eat semi ok and it will drop bf and make you super hard/cut. Obviously it didn't and I was dissapointed... Then I investigated and found out on the above.

It really depends if using it for adding new muscle or using it to retain muscle while cutting bodyfat...

If doing it for bodyfat reduction, smaller carbs throughout the day is good and cardio is super... Carbs help fuel the furnace but just don't eat them too close to bed and inject first thing in the morning daily as it helps a little with insomnia issues.

If doing it for bulking, you can do so without cardio and you may also reduce bf slightly.

The key to getting what you want from tren is really diet. The first time I used it, I didn't focus much on diet as I was told by everyone you can eat semi ok and it will drop bf and make you super hard/cut. Obviously it didn't and I was dissapointed... Then I investigated and found out on the above.

Excellent point Card....tren is only as good as the diet you combine with it.

Top Bottom